An information governance (IG) or records management (RIM) program is only as good as the information you capture, how you identify the information you have, and the retention policies around how long you keep that information.
Building, or reviewing, your retention policies and programs isn’t always as easy as 1-2-3, but when you have a well thought-out, structured, and followed plan it can make the process far smoother.
Whether you’re getting started or have a mature program, you need to make sure your addressing how records are managed and retained, this educational webinar will address core initiatives to help you:
- Develop a strategy based on best practices
- Create a status check and understand the current state of your IG/RIM
- Develop an actionable plan to map from your current to desired state
Regardless of your program’s maturity level, it is easy to feel lost which can make it difficult to achieve additional buy-in across your organization.
Through the core initiatives above, you can start to map your process and prove ROI through:
- Better visibility and increased optimization
- Increased structure and reduced infrastructure spend
- Reduced risk through proper procedure
Steve Neilly, CRM
President, Consulting Services
Information Governance Expert