Forum

Top Two Methods for...

Top Two Methods for Outlook PST Recovery  

RSS

sandycullen
(@sandycullen)
Eminent Member
06/07/2019 7:58 am  

I would suggest you try these two methods for Outlook PST Repair i.e. the manual method of PST recovery using Inbox Repair Tool and Outlook Recovery Software. 

• First, start the scanpst.exe and add the corrupt PST file
  • Next, scan the PST for errors and check how many errors are there
  • Now click on Repair and resolve the Outlook issues
  • Repeat the steps till PST shows 0 errors.
  • Check out the detailed steps with screenshots and try the recovery tool

Another method you can try is using Outlook PST recovery software, that repairs as well as recover the deleted items without any worry. So, use the recovery software to get high-quality PST files. 

Stephen
(@stephen)
07/07/2019 5:40 am  

We all know that there could be many reasons behind Outlook PST corruption such as hardware failure, software error, and most noticeable virus infection.  Over the internet market, there are many perfect Outlook PST Repair Tool's that we can use to accomplish PST Recovery need. Here, I am about to introduce Bitacube PST Repair Tool for Windows operating system users who have been looking to repair as well as to export Outlook data file to various other files format such as EML, MSG, MBOX, HTML, XHTML, RTF, TXT.  Along with all mentioned files format, Bitacube PST Repair Tool can also export PST to  Live Exchange & Office 365. 

Get tool info: Bitacube PST Repair Tool

ReplyQuote
yvette
(@yvette)
10/07/2019 1:12 am  

Softaken PST Recovery tool can recover all PST file issue successfully. Outlook PST email can use this software program to get better whole embedded email statistics items, which included email, events, contacts and etc. PST Recovery supports all outlook 2000,2002(XP),2003,2007,2010, 2013 and 2016 PST file format. Users can feel comfortable to try the free trial version and then finalize any one of them.

ReplyQuote
Stephen
(@stephen)
13/07/2019 2:39 am  

I will recommend Scanpst.exe or Inbox Repair Tool first. This tool is free and can be used to resolve PST inaccessibility issue in the least time. But if the corruption is too drastic then you have to go for any paid Outlook PST Recovery Tool. At this point, you may check free trial of Bitacube Repair PST File Tool

ReplyQuote
Share: