Forum

Move OLM files to O...

Move OLM files to Outlook PST  

RSS

sandycullen
(@sandycullen)
16/03/2019 7:13 am  

The OLM to PST converter is the best software to migrate your Outlook for Mac files to PST format. The tool efficiently converts the OLM files with rich output. The PST file recovered have items that remain intact with each other. 

The OLM to PST software supports 

• Batch conversion of OLM files in PST format
  • Selective conversion of OLM files to PST format
  • Save items in multiple formats like MSG, EML, TXT, RTF and other data files
  • Directly export to Office 365 mailboxes
  • Compatible with all Mac and Windows Outlook version

Try and download the OLM to PST converter for Free

rubalshane
(@rubalshane)
02/04/2019 7:46 am  

There are lots of options available for the conversion of OLM to PST on the Windows but there is a penalty of solutions for the Mac OS. I recommend a software named Mac OLM to PST Converter which is a Mac-based utility and transfers the data from OLM file format to Outlook PST file format. To check how this tool works you can try its trial version. Visit:- https://www.toolscrunch.com/mac-olm-to-pst-converter.html

ReplyQuote
Adam_132
(@addy_1332)
05/04/2019 8:24 am  

OLM to PST converter software is the best software to convert OLM to PST. OLM to PST conversion tool split large PST to small PST. This software migrates OLM contacts to calendars into vCard to vCal.

• OLM to PST
  • OLM to MBOX
  • OLM to HTML
  • OLM to EML
  • OLM to EMLX
  • OLM to MSG

ReplyQuote
esme55
(@esme55)
17/04/2019 7:52 am  

One of my friend suggested OLM to PST Converter to me when I was looking for switching Mac Outlook to windows.You should also try this software.

Know more:- http://www.olm.topstconverter.com/

ReplyQuote
anilkax
(@anilkax)
26/04/2019 3:22 am  

There is one advanced tool that can easily convert MAC OLM file to PST format for Windows Outlook. This is the multi-lingual program that provides you best options to manage OLM files.

Visit: http://www.axblaze.com/products/olmtopst-converter.html

ReplyQuote
bellaswan
(@bellaswan)
29/04/2019 2:39 am  

I would like to suggest another one advanced software i.e. OLM to PST Converter Tool to converts multiple Mac OLM files to PST file format with all emails, contacts, calendars, tasks and etc. It allows batch conversion of Mac Outlook to Windows Outlook PST without any changes and data loss. You can also try a free demo version of the software without any cost. 

ReplyQuote
gladwevmailconverter
(@gladwevmailconverter)
30/04/2019 5:05 am  

Outlook Mac offline emails are not readable in Outlook Windows. You will first need to migrate the OLM files to PST format. For the same, you will need a third party paid tool. A paid tool takes care of your mail content, the folder hierarchy and the rest of the credentials to the best.

I have tried OLM to PST Converter Pro by Gladwev. It was too fast at converting my emails. Moreover, it saved all my calendar entries and contacts to the best.

ReplyQuote
rexbeck
(@rexbeck)
Eminent Member
04/05/2019 2:21 am  

You can try this Software Regain OLM to PST Converter where you can easily Convert your OLM file to PST file.

You can try this Software free trial version from here: https://www.regainsoftware.com/olm-to-pst-converter.html

ReplyQuote
gladwevmailconversiontool
(@gladwevmailconversiontool)
06/05/2019 3:05 am  

Outlook Mac offline emails are not readable in Outlook Windows. You will first need to migrate the OLM files to PST format. For the same, you will need a third party paid tool. A paid tool takes care of your mail content, the folder hierarchy and the rest of the credentials to the best.

I have tried OLM to PST Converter Pro by Gladwev. It was too fast at converting my emails. Moreover, it saved all my calendar entries and contacts to the best.

ReplyQuote
Share: