How to Use MS Access to MySQL database Converter
Database Administrators has lots of responsibilities from maintaining the file storage to taking backups, the DBA works on several files and is responsible to fix errors instantly to avoid data loss. Maintaining such a large database is a difficult task. So, to ease the pressure DBA's can consider DRPU Database converter for MS Access to MySQL migration.
This is an amazing software that transfers the tables and views easily in no time. Checkout the steps given below
- Start the DRPU Database converter and fill details
- Add the MS Access ACCDB file by clicking on browse button and enter password for migration of encrypted files
- Enter the MySQL database server name, Username and password and click on Connect
- Select the table attributes to transfer like transfer views only or Indexes only
- Select the tables from MS Access database or select all
- Enter the MySQL database name in which tables are to be exported
- Click on Convert button and the migration process will start
- Check the progress bar and upon completion you will get a success message
- The MS Access database tables are exported to MySQL
So, in just these easy steps your files will be migrated from one database to another.