Forum

How can I Repair PS...

How can I Repair PST File?  

RSS

georgex1234
(@georgex1234)
15/04/2019 1:38 am  

I have damaged PST file and now I want to open the PST file for some important emails, but I am not able to open this PST file. please help me out from this problem.

This topic was modified 3 months ago 2 times by georgex1234

kanerichardson
(@kanerichardson)
Eminent Member
23/04/2019 8:25 am  

If you are unable to fix Outlook PST error issues, with Scanpst.exe tool, then don't worry about it, you can solve your problem with Recoveryfix for PST Repair tool. There are lots of professional Outlook PST repair tools available on the Web that can help you to fix PST error. The tool also provides an option to recover deleted/inaccessible Outlook mailbox items from corrupted Outlook PST files. Free demo visit to: https://www.recoveryfix.com/pst-repair.html

ReplyQuote
yvette
(@yvette)
11/06/2019 6:05 am  

You can take a PST Recovery. You can Try this application Softaken PST Recovery tool. PST Recovery Tool tries this software easy to recover your damage PST file. It is easy to Export your Deleted PST files. This utility manages to recover PST files created in Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016. All the Windows versions are supported including XP, Vista, 10, 8 and 7. Give a trail to Free demo version.

ReplyQuote
Stephen
(@stephen)
24/06/2019 10:32 am  

You should try Scanpst.exe or Inbox Repair Tool, first. This tool is free and sometimes it works if the file is not corrupted badly. On the other hand if scanpst.exe doesn't work you may check Bitacube Outlook Repair Tool

ReplyQuote
Stephanie Marco
(@stephanie-marco)
26/06/2019 1:11 am  

I would like to recommend the Outlook PST Recovery tool. With the help of this, you can easily repair or recover your PST file. The software also recovers highly corrupted and damaged PST files. It also restores permanently deleted Outlook PST Emails, Messages, images, contacts, meeting notes, Folder, subfolders, attachments, etc.
For more information visit - https://www.kdetools.com/pst-recovery.html

ReplyQuote
Share: