Easiest Method for EDB File Recovery from Exchange Server
Exchange Server holds a large number of database and thus it enables effective co-ordination among the mailbox and different applications. The Exchange server can be used to retrieve the database without any problem. So, you can use the SysTools Exchange Server Recovery and get back the files.
Check the steps for EDB File recovery with SysTools Exchange Repair
- Start the SysTools Exchange EDB file repair software
- Now, click on Add file button to add EDB, if the location is not known then use the 'Find' option to add file
- Now scan the file and the contents of Exchange Server file (EDB) will be shown on the window
- The software displays data in two panes, the first window consist of all the folders and the right pane shows data corresponding to the folder
- Select the files and folders which you want to recover and then proceed next
- Choose the option to save the recovered data in PST/ MSG/ EML/ or export to Office 365 or Live Exchange
- Select the destination and save the file.
So, this is the perfect way for repairing corrupt EDB file and getting recovered data instantly with complete integrity.