Forum

convert pst to mbox

convert pst to mbox  

RSS

chrisgardner750
(@chrisgardner750)
18/03/2019 3:01 am  

i want to convert my pst file into mbox file format ???

Topic Tags
JazminGrady
(@jazmingrady)
Eminent Member
18/03/2019 7:29 am  

If you want to convert PST files into MBOX format, I would like to refer PST to MBOX Converter. In this PST to MBOX Converter tool easily convert PST files to MBOX. This Software supports both ANSI & UNICODE file type. PST file also maintains Meta properties such as (to, cc, bcc, subject, from & attachment) after convert mail no data will be change. It is compatible with all versions of MS Outlook and Windows. http://www.toolsbaer.com/pst-to-mbox-conversion/

ReplyQuote
peterparker
(@peterparker)
19/03/2019 12:47 am  

Hi if you want to convert pst file into mbox format so I would like to suggest you best pst to mbox converter software this software is most effective and give 100% accuracy result it can convert pst file into multiple file formats such as EML, MSG, HTML, MBOX,  etc this software supports both ANSI & UNICODE file type. PST file also maintains Meta properties such as (to, cc, bcc, subject, from & attachment) 

ReplyQuote
maryianwilliams
(@maryianwilliams)
19/03/2019 5:10 am  

In order to Migrate PST file to MBOX for Windows, use PST to MBOX Convert Tool to batch transfer Outlook email files to MBOX with attachments. The utility is simple to function and can be readily utilized by all type of users. Instant multiple PST file converter to MBOX without data loss. Get more details here: https://www.sametools.com/convert/pst/

ReplyQuote
Cisco
(@cisco)
25/03/2019 6:33 am  

If a user wants to convert MBOX files into PST format then, bitdataconversion MBOX to PST converter is an ideal choice for users. This utility smoothly converts multiple MBOX files into PST format with simple and easy steps even non-technical person also able to handle this tool without any technical expertise. Additionally, the tool support MBOX file format over 20 other email clients like Thunderbird, Eudora, OperaMail, WebMail and many more. Get a free trial to evaluate its performance and know more about the conversion process as well.

Get a free trial from here: DOWNLOAD

Cisco

ReplyQuote
bellaswan
(@bellaswan)
29/03/2019 8:31 am  

Looking for a perfect and reliable software that directly convert PST to MBOX without any problem, then go with the advanced and professional software i.e. PST to MBOX Converter Tool. This software easily converts multiple Outlook PST files to MBOX format with attachments without losing any data. It supports all the latest and below editions of MS Outlook and Windows OS. 

ReplyQuote
Share: