Forum

Bitacube Lotus Note...

Bitacube Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration  

RSS

Stephen
(@stephen)
17/08/2019 2:57 am  

Here is excellent user-friendly Bitacube Lotus Notes to Office 365 Converter that can be used to instantly migrate Lotus Notes emails, arrangements, calendars, and contacts to Office 365 and Live Exchange Server too. Must check Bitacube Lotus Notes to Office 365 Converter Free Demo to check software ability and its easy user interface. Download this trial version: Lotus Notes to Office 365 Converter

maryianwilliams
(@maryianwilliams)
Trusted Member
21/08/2019 5:34 am  

There are many utilities available online for changing Lotus Notes to Outlook PST file. I am also effort numerous application for transfer emails from Notes NSF file to Outlook PST format because I have no. of clients which have dissimilar NSF file and I transferred that into Outlook. I tried NSF to PST Converter Online for this task, certainly, this tool has brilliant distributing mailbox rapidity and change times into different file format like PST/EML/MSG/MBOX Mailbox.

For more details, check out here: https://www.sametools.com/convert/nsf/

ReplyQuote
kellyjohnson1
(@kellyjohnson1)
Eminent Member
21/08/2019 8:19 am  

The simplest way for Lotus Notes migration is by making use of a tool like eSoftTools NSF to PST Converter Software. This software has multiple file conversion option. Also, each email is saved with all involved elements like bcc, cc, subject, attachments, from, to, etc. PST file can be parted into many different partitions easily. A free demo version is also offered to all users with support to all variants of Lotus Notes and Outlook.

Explore more: https://www.esofttools.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html

ReplyQuote
jonrink
(@jonrink)
Eminent Member
23/08/2019 3:28 am  

@kellyjohnson1

Nice work it's really helpful.

ReplyQuote
Share: