Forum

Microsoft OST to PS...

Microsoft OST to PST Converter tool to convert OST file to PST file  

RSS

leelan077
(@leelan077)
04/10/2019 8:45 am  

ATS OST to PST Converter software is world-famous utility which provides 100% accurate result after the recovery process and converts the entire data into PST file format along with email, inbox, outboxes, sent-items, deleted-items, drafts, contacts, calendars, notes (To, Cc, Bcc, Subject, Date and Time). By taking the help of this program you can convert single as well as multiple files without consuming more time. It support OS Windows version 95, NT, 98, ME, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 (32bit & 64bit). This program also maintains the originality of OST file data after converting them into a new PST file format.

Search In Google: BulkeCommerce OST to PST Converter

damarismartin
(@damarismartin)
07/10/2019 7:46 am  

DataVare OST to PST Converter software is a great designed application that export OST data to PST format. By this tool, the users can recover and access inaccessible OST items such as emails, contacts, notes, journals, tasks, calendars, etc. in an effortless manner. The application works effectively with all editions of MS Outlook including Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, etc.

ReplyQuote
fatihousse
(@fatihousse)
08/10/2019 11:55 pm  
Posted by: @damarismartin

Eelphone OST to PST Converter is a great designed application that export OST data to PST format. By this tool, the users can recover and access inaccessible OST items such as emails, contacts, notes, journals, tasks, calendars, etc. in an effortless manner. The application works effectively with all editions of MS Outlook including Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, etc.

Thanks, it works`

ReplyQuote
vedsharma407
(@vedsharma407)
17/10/2019 7:22 am  

Searching on the web, I found this informative post and thinking to my contribution as well.

Last year, one of my friends purchased a software named Shoviv OST to PST Converter which helps him to convert all OST files into PST format. You can also check out that software. Hope it will help you to accomplish your job.

ReplyQuote
Share: