USA - Illinois - Chicago - Enterprise Business Development Executive
Thought I would share a few bullet points to help narrow our search. This is what we are finding in our ideal candidates:
- High degree of curiosity and 'fascinated' by solving the sales riddle
- Quick witted and a good sense of humor
- Utterly fearless
- Enjoys being the tip of the spear in being early in a startup and understands the risk/reward
- "I want to make a ton of money" - the only right answer to what do you want to get out of working at RhinoDox.
- Ideally has sold into the manufacturing space before
- Great if they have worked in a startup before
- Understands early stage sales doesn't come with 100 reference-able clients and a flood of warm leads
- Minimum 5+ years of experience
- The right candidate can make $250K-$500K with options for equity units in the company
Realize we might be asking for a needle in a haystack here, but you don't get it if you don't ask.
Thanks all and let me know if I can return the favor in any way.
Andrew Ysasi, MS