US-TX-Fort Worth Manager R&D Archives
This role is intended to build records management functionality into R&D’s enterprise architecture and to ensure all department/functional areas information systems incorporate records management functionality into the assets that they support. The incumbent will manage all internal Archives staff and external resources that support records management (document preparation, scanning, retrieval and storage). They will also formulate and oversee the implementation of regulations and guidance policies for record-keeping (electronic and physical) in accordance with the organizations strategic plan. In addition to oversight of the daily operations of this core capability, this role is responsible to collaborate with IT and other stakeholders on the implementation / maintenance of all enterprise systems that pertain to Records and Information Management. Occasionally, partnership with IP/Legal is required to support discovery, IP defense, and other legal matters. Partners with cross-functional teams to develop project plans, forecasts and/or budgets, and timelines (milestones).
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of directly related experience (HS+13 yrs; Assoc.+9 yrs; M.S.+2 yrs; PhD+0 yrs).
- The ability to fluently read, write, understand and communicate in English.
- 5 Years of Relevant Experience.
- Proven ability to create, modify, and maintain enterprise systems that facilitate document management.
- Line management experience.
- Knowledge of and experience in Operational Excellence and Lean Six Sigma is preferred.
- Proven ability to manage prioritize and manage multiple projects in a timely, cost effective manner.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Proven ability to perform independently and to deliver business results through others.