US-California-Santa Ana: Records Management Assistant
Or go to https://careers.firstam.com/ and enter R005701 in the “Keyword or Req#” field
Executes defined procedures to ensure compliance with RIM policies and the organization’s standards; describes procedures and standards to others; provides support and information required for legal department processes.
- Filing, indexing, creating and tracking of physical and electronic records for Corporate Legal and Corporate Real Estate Departments
- Sorting and classifying a wide variety of documents according to a file plan
- Running database queries and retrieving requested records
- Responding to information requests by researching physical records in Central File room as well as company and public record databases
- Analyzing data, creating and distributing reports
- Enterprise Administrator and account liaison for Iron Mountain shredding and offsite storage accounts
- Records Liaison for all Corporate departments
- Interfaces with all levels of management. Works closely with supervisors, co-workers, and other staff members.
- Oversight and management of corporate-wide physical records destruction
- Other duties as assigned
Join our team! As a global leader in providing title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF) is an ideal place to build your career. We have been entrusted with helping our customers achieve and protect their dream of homeownership since 1889. We believe that our people are the key to the company’s continued success. Because our employees enable our future, we invest in theirs by supporting their careers and promoting their overall wellbeing. First American has created an award-winning culture and has been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2018 list for the third consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places to Work lists. For more information, visit www.firstam.com
First American invests in its employee’s development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our Company and our dedication to putting People First, check out firstam.com/careers.
To apply: https://careers.firstam.com/job/8851273/records-management-assistant-santa-ana-ca/ . Or go to https://careers.firstam.com/ and enter R005701 in the “Keyword or Req#” field
Corporate Records Manager