EMEA Account Executive
Concept Searching (A Netwrix company), was originally intended as an enterprise search solution, the technology is a recognised leader in metadata generation, auto-classification, and taxonomy management. Clients have deployed the intelligent metadata enabled solutions to improve search, records management, identification and protection of privacy data, migration, compliance, collaboration, content optimization, eDiscovery, FOIA, mergers and acquisitions, search and information transparency, and text mining and analytics.
We are now looking for an experienced Account executive who will help drive sales of our solution across EMEA. Reporting directly to the founder of Concept Searching you will be responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Own the EMEA sales quota for Content services
- Be prepared to travel up to 80% of time
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Working with existing and new business partners to identify and close projects
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Proven account management or other relevant experience within the Content Services industry
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience and education combination.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org