Active CRMs in good standing are invited to apply for candidacy to a Board of Regents position. CRAs are not eligible to serve on the Board Regents. For more information on terms and time commitment, please click here.
- The President-Elect/Treasurer is a member of the Executive Committee and serves as custodian of funds, securities, and any other financial assets. He/she is in charge of all financial matters as provided in the by-laws and responsibilities outlined below. Acts for the President in his/her absence, and assumes the office of President, if the President is unable to fulfill the duties of the office. He/she will serve a three-year term: The first year as President-Elect/Treasurer, the second year as President, and the third year as Chair of the Board.
Regent, Exam Development (2023-2024)
- Reports to the President. The Regent, Exam Development (RED) is responsible for the development and content of the examination. The RED leads the Exam Development Committee to review, update and revise the exam databank and outlines. The RED organizes the annual EDC meeting, administrates the exam question bank, and confirms exam updates. The RED coordinates with the Exam Preparation Product Committee on developing exam preparation materials.
- It is strongly recommended that the Regent for Exam Development be filled by a candidate with recent Exam Development Committee experience.
Regent, Applicant and Member Relations (2023-2024)
- Reports to the President. The Regent, Applicant and Member Relations (RAMR) is responsible for processing eligible applicants as candidates to take the exam. The RAMR manages all activities related to the administration of the Certification Management Program and maintenance of member status.
Regent, Marketing and Communications (2023-2024)
- Reports to the President. The Marketing Regent has oversight for marketing and Webmaster. He/she searches for advertising opportunities; supports the SAC relating to partner events through communication via social media; coordinates website updates with committee and Webmaster; works with committee to develop marketing opportunities and ensures that booths at events are manned and swag is available for handouts.
- Log in to your ICRM account and complete the online Member Application for Election to the Board of Regents here: https://www.icrm.org/board-application (log-in required).
- Questions may be directed to Sharon LaPlant, CRM, Chairman of the ICRM Board of Regents at email@example.com.
- The ICRM Elections Committee will confirm eligibility for all nominees.
ICRM 2022 Nominations and Election Timeline
July 25 – Announcement of open Board of Regent positions emailed to members and posted to the ICRM website.
August 19 – Nomination period closes and all applicant materials must be received by the ICRM Chairman by this date. A confirmation email will be sent to applicants; however, it is the member’s responsibility to confirm that their materials have been received.
August 26 – Nominees will be notified of candidacy. Photos and answers will be posted to the ICRM website for member review through the close of the voting period.
August 29 – Election ballots are distributed electronically to the membership.
September 16 – Election closes.
Election results will be announced by September 26, 2022