Join us for this informative webinar on
Wednesday, October 23, 2019
2:00-2:45 pm EDT (GMT-4)
1 pm CDT; 12 pm MDT; 11 am PDT
7 pm British Time (GMT+1); 8 pm Central Europe Time (GMT +2)
*If you’re unable to attend the live event, register and we will send you the replay shortly after the webinar ends*
According to AIIM research, the last five years have seen a shift in the importance organizations place upon effective Information Governance. The good news is that 73% of organizations see Information Governance as “important” or “critical” to their business strategy. Also, something bigger—an increasing connection between information governance and strategy.
Join us on October 23rd as we take a close look at the five things you must have as part of your Governance plans and strategies.
- Build a successful cross-functional Governance team to drive change and sustain improvement
- Audit the info you have – you can’t manage what you don’t know you have
- Get rid of the ROT – it’s clogging you down
- Set, run, and automate your Governance policies and procedures – plans are nothing until you execute them
- The “secret sauce” isn’t complete without one last ingredient – plan for the overall lifecycle management of your information
Take the first step in taking charge of your Information Governance strategy by registering today.
This webinar is approved for 1.0 hour of CIP Maintenance Credits.
Speakers for this event:
|Ian Robert Moran
VP Business Development