The 2019 Storage Technology Showcase which will be held in Dallas, Texas from March 12 – 15, 2019 at the Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center. Major partners are Spectra Logic Corporation and FUJIFILM
The Showcase will focus on key trends and technologies affecting the data storage industry.
- Keynote: Horison Information Strategies: Fred Moore, “Storage Industry Outlook – Planning for 2019 and Beyond”
- Fujifilm: Peter Faulhaber, “How Modern Tape Technology Solves Future Data Growth Challenges”
- Qumulo: Molly Presley, “Getting the Most of Your File Data in a Cloud Inspired World”
- IBM: Ed Childers, “How Do You Store A Zettabyte?”
- Versity: Meghan McClelland, “Leveraging Value of Archive Metadata
- HPE Tape: Pat Mayock, “Into the Future, The Role of LTO Tape”
- Storage Switzerland: George Crump, “Tape is Dead, Throw Everything into the Cloud”
- Los Alamos National Lab: Sean Leffler, “Unintended Cost Consequences of Not Upgrading”
- Robin Goldstone, “Burst Buffers Will Change Your Life.”
The full agenda can be found here.
For registration and hotel booking.